Thursday, December 1, 2016

Holiday Cheer Bag by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
With all the holiday's being right around the corner, I thought it be fun to make a sweet little holiday cheer bag!


I kept things fairly simple for my bag. I started with my patterned papers and simply added different stickers to each one. After, I used some adhesive and added them to a piece of white cardstock. Once done, I carefully did some cutting and then placed aside. 


I then used a glassine bag and added a silver doily to it. Afterwards I added my sentiment piece, along with a few wood veneer stars and a little jute twine bow. Nice and sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see y'all soon! 

SRM Stickers supplies:

Jute Twine

1 comment:

cm said...

Nice and wonderfully sweet, Shelly! You've dressed up this bag delightfully!
~carol