Monday, December 12, 2016

Masculine Christmas Tags by Samantha


Merry (almost) Christmas. Samantha here with you today. I was in need of some masculine Christmas tags for my gifts this year, and I knew SRM would be up to the task. 



I created tags from white card stock. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the tree and ornament shapes from the tags, but you could just as easily use a steel die or punch to get the same effect. 


I chose more monotone colors for my patterned paper and stuck with mostly black and few green stickers to keep a more masculine feel. I used stickers from We've Got Your Stickers MerryStickers By The Dozen Christmas, and We've Got Your Stickers Plus Chirstmas 


I used some simple black twine to finish up the tags. I think these masculine Christmas tags will be the perfect finishing touches for my gifts this year!


No comments: