Friday, December 2, 2016

Faith Planner by Karen


Hello!  Karen here today to share my faith planner with you. 

A few months ago I jumped on the planner wagon. I purchased a large planner (mine is spiral bound and about 7x9 inches). At first I had a hard time getting started and keeping up. So I decided to rethink how I could to make the best use of my planner. I wanted something to record my prayers, but didn't want it to be separate from my daily devotions.  So, I turned my planner into a "faith planner" and couldn't be happier.


Each week I creatively record my prayers and scripture that is standing out to me from my devotion time, study, and sermon notes. I use lots of stamps, washi tape, printables, stickers, and bits from my scrapbooking stash. It doesn't take much time each day, so it's easy to keep up with. The bonus I've discovered is that having all that in one place has really helped focus my prayers and see God moving in response to my prayers.
In this video I share several of my pages and show you a spread midway through the week as well as walk through my steps for setting up pages for the coming week. You'll see lots of SRM stamps and stickers. 


Hopefully you'll be inspired to think out of the box with your planner.


Here is the featured spread at the end of the week:



These are just some of the great SRM products I love to use in my Faith Planner:


No comments: