Monday, December 5, 2016

Cookies for Santa Plate by Christine


I've been a mom for just over 12 years now and somehow I have managed to never have a plate for Santa's cookies.  Every year on Christmas Eve we scramble around throwing together a plate.  But this year I'm ready!  Christine joining you today with a vinyl project that will have my kiddos ready to feed Santa and his reindeer!


I did the whole plate using my Silhouette Cameo and several vinyls from SRM.  I debated between going with cutesy or a more grown up look - but we have so much cutesy going on in this house I opted to make it have a more grown up look!  I used Red Vinyl, Gold Vinyl, and Silver Vinyl.



I picked up my plate for this at a big box store for $1.99.  I liked the shape of it - I wanted something not round because I thought it would be easier to center! The quote came from Silhouette and was easily transferred to my plate by using Transfer Tape.


The flourishes and snowflakes are also Silhouette Cuts and those I also used Transfer Tape on just so I could master the placement and not mess up the cut too much!

Are you getting ahead on Christmas gifts and decorations too? We'd love to see what you are creating!



No comments: