Saturday, December 17, 2016

Holiday Decor by Shantaie


We have so many amazing holiday projects that we've decided to have a special weekend post!  Enjoy!

Hi! Shantie here in Florida we don't have much of a chance to make snowmen, unless they are covered in glitter and added to our holiday decor! I love decorating for holidays, the lights and greenery, and the GLITTER!!! 



I found these beautiful rustic oversize tin ornaments and they seemed just perfect for a little holiday vignette. I traced the tree and inserted a pretty sparkly paper and built a border with rows of 
little borders and we've got your border pastel. I wanted to soften it a touch, so  I brushed it with a swipe of white paint along the edges, and began building the scene.


I imagined what my perfect snowy scene would look like and added lace, snowflakes, and of course a glittered felt snowman! 


A triple banner was made with a strip of film strip, and two greetings from stickers by the dozen Christmas  and winter sentiments. I plan to enjoy my little tin tree in my craft room sitting on the shelf right above my gift wrapping station!

No comments: