Saturday, December 24, 2016

Hello & Happy Holidays by Amber

Welcome to a special SRM Blog post for Christmas!  Our designers made so many wonderful Christmas projects, we wanted to share them with you right up until Christmas!   Today's post from Amber Rasmussen is sure to bring a little cheer! 


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have a fun Christmas card and 4" x 4" kraft gift box to share. 


I started my card by folding an A2 sized  kraft card base and die cutting a pierced rectangle out of some white cardstock. I set my kraft card base aside and started working on my stamping. I randomly stamped my little Christmas images in some Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with some Spectrum Noir markers. I adhered my stamped panel to my kraft card base and added a white die cut label with a Happy Holidays sentiment sticker from SRM's Fancy Christmas Sentiment sticker sheet. 


The little tag I created to match my card was super easy to make. I die cut my tag out of some white cardstock, randomly stamped my little Christmas images, and colored them. Once I had all my images colored I added a white die cut label with the same Happy Holidays sentiment sticker I used for my card.


Of course I had to have something to add my matching tag to so I pulled out one of SRM Stickers 4" x 4" x 4" Kraft Boxes and started decorating it. Before assembling the gift box I took one of the Hello sentiment stamps from SRM's Big Hello clear stamp set and stamped it in black ink around all four edges and the top portion of my box. Once all my stamping was done I assembled the box, added my gift inside, tied some red twine around my gift box, and added my tag. That's it, super easy, right? 

SRM Sticker Supplies
Red Jute Twine

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

very nice !
Merry Christmas!