Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Bible Journaling by Samantha


Hello! Samantha with you today sharing some Christmas Bible journaling. Not only is it my favorite time of the year, but there are so many great sections of the Bible to journal when it comes to Christmas. 


I chose a Isaiah 9:6 to journal about for my page today. I simply combined the words of the verse with some Marvy LePlume markers for a clean and simple page. 

I think I've mentioned that I can't draw, and I don't have very good handwriting either. If you're in the same boat as me, try out this little cheat. I create my design on my computer and print out what I want to journal. Print it as dark black as you can. Slip it under your page, and trace over your design with pencil. It can be a little hard to see at times, but I still get better results than when I depend on my artistic talent alone. 


I finished up by tracing over my pencil lines with marker, and then gently erasing my pencil lines. The fine tip of the Marvy Le Plume Markers works wonderfully for this small detail work. Have you been doing any Christmas Bible journaling?

No comments: