Friday, December 23, 2016

Jolly Card by Amber



Hello everyone & Happy Holidays! It's Amber here, today I have this festive watercolored card to share. Christmas is right around the corner and I'm a little behind creating cards this year so I thought it would be fun to create a quick and simple watercolored card perfect for a friend. 


I started by die cutting a pierced rectangle out of some white watercolor paper and then randomly stamped a candy cane image in different directions all across my watercolor paper. Once I had all my images stamped I watercolored them with a Red & Green Marvy Color In Watercolor Pencil and a gold gel pen.  


I let my watercolored piece dry over night and then adhered it to my green A2 sized card base. I wanted my sentiment to be big and bold so I die cut a scalloped circle out of some white cardstock, stuck down the round "Tis' the season to be JOLLY" sentiment sticker from SRM's Fancy Christmas Sentiment sticker sheet, and adhered it to my card front with a little red wooden clothes pin with some black twine. I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting! 

SRM Sticker Supplies
Marvy Color In Watercolor Pencils
Black Jute Twine

No comments: