Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Fall Thank You Cards by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have two fun Fall themed thank you cards to share. I used one piece of kraft cardstock, two sheets of pattered paper, three different stamp sets, two ink pads, three clear sentiment stickers, Spectrum Noir markers, scissors, and a staple gun to create both of these cards. Using the same supplies and creating both of these at the same made the creating process a whole lot faster and easier.

For my first card I cut two strips of pattered paper, stamped one of them with the fun border stamp from SRM's BIG Hello stamp set in chocolate brown, ripped the two ends of my patterned paper strips, and adhered them to the bottom left side of my card base. After my two strips of patterned paper were adhered I added my brown "Thanks" sentiment sticker from SRM's We've Got Your Sticker/Thanks sticker sheet, added my stamped image with some foam adhesive above my patterned paper strips, and added a little banner towards the top right of my card base.


For my second card I started by cutting two strips of patterned paper, cut slits along the bottom edges to create a fringe detail, and layered both pieces across the bottom half of my kraft card base. After my two strips of patterned paper were adhered I stamped the stitched border stamp from SRM's Planner Banner stamp set in brown along the top patterned paper piece, added my two sticker sentiments from SRM's We've Got Your Sticker/Thanks sticker sheet, adhered my stamped image with some foam adhesive towards the right of my sentiment, and added a little banner towards the top left of my card base like I did on my first card. Both of these were fairly easy to create and could easily be changed by using different stamps, sentiment stickers, patterned paper, and colors for another holiday or season. 


I
hope you enjoyed my two Fall themed Thank you cards today. Thanks for visiting! 

SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: