Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Written on Our Hearts by Shannon


Hi, Shannon here on this chilly morning, hope this entry finds you well wherever you are. ♥

I love Bible Journaling and want to share my latest entry with you.  It's a perfect reflection for this most beautiful time of year.

The words of God are written on our hearts. Sometimes they are super hard to hear because there is so much stuff in the way. I hope you take time to find quiet and listen. It is only then that you can hear Him. You can certainly pray for guidance and discernment too. He is always speaking to us, we just have to listen and go with our conscience. You've got this, sending you love and peace in any chaos you are facing in your lives.

I cannot tell you how much I love working with the watercolors that Susan carries. They cover however you need them to..they can be opaque or not..it's all in the application, and they blend so well. It's so easy to be inspired by the colors available in the sets. 

I am thankful to design for Susan and share with you. Thank you for stopping in and checking out the blog today!



Here are the SRM products I used:  

No comments: