Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Calendar Layout by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
 Today I'm sharing something I haven't made in a looong time...like, over 12 yrs or so long time. lol What is it you ask?...Well, my title most likely gave it away (lol) but...

Check it out!


A layout!?!...Yep. I made a layout. I wanted to something different and upon thinking of things, a layout came to my mind. So, I went with it. ;) 


I used a bunch of SRM Stickers goodies and just had some fun! I chose to do layout of our dog because in January is her birthday. 

I placed my photo where I wanted it to be and just started working around it, so to speak. I also wanted to keep things 'clean' so I did leave lots of white. 

Fun and sweet, yeah?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 

SRM Stickers products:

No comments: