Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy Holidays by Amber


Is is too early to get some inspiration for next year's Christmas cards, I don't think so!  Look at this wonderful card that Amber created...  

Hello everyone & Happy Holidays! It's Amber here, today I have another fun holiday card to share. Like I said in my last post was a little behind on my holiday/Christmas cards this year so I've tried to stick to fast and easy layouts and designs.  


I started by folding a 4"1/2' x 4" 1/2' green card base. I stamped three little mini Christmas images in a coordinating green ink towards the right side of my card base, I used a green ink that was one shade darker then my card base. Once I had all my images stamped I adhered a large strip of colorful striped patterned paper towards the left side of my card base. 


For the main focal point of my card I die cut a large stitched scalloped circle out of some white cardstock and stamped my fun little elf image in the center. I colored my image in with some Spectrum Noir markers, masked and ink blended a blue background, and lightly stamped some matching snowflakes behind my elf image. I adhered my finished scalloped die cut towards the left of my card base and added a fancy "Happy Holidays" sentiment from SRM"s Fancy Christmas Sentiment sticker sheet towards the bottom right of my card base. 


I also took one of the larger sentiment stickers that reads "May your days be Merry and Bright" from SRM's Fancy Christmas Sentiment sticker sheet and added it the inside of my card. Of course you could dress up the inside of your card a little more then I did but I was trying to keep it simple. That's it! I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting!
SRM Sicker Supplies

No comments: