Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Tube by Tobi


Hi there! Tobi Crawford here with an off-beat idea for Christmas gift-giving. 
I like to fill the Tubes with lots of different yummy treats, but over here in China things like Hershey's kisses and M&Ms don't exist, so I have to get creative!! 

Enter: the Trail Mix tube! 


I make my own trail mix consisting of: 

Mixed, salted nuts
Dried Pineapple
Dried Cranberries
Dried Papaya 
Mini Chocolate chips


So what's better than a couple of cute Squirrel images to go with the nuts?? 


I added a bunch of glitter and snow to make the scene super festive and it was done!What a quick and easy way to say "Merry Christmas" to your health nut friends and family!! 

Supplies used: 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
SRM Stickers:  Tubes 
Twine: Maraschino

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute and creative idea.