Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Table by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie here with a last minute Thanksgiving project.  Thanksgiving is a time of gathering, reflection, and let's be honest some of the most delicious food we have all year!


 I especially enjoy the beautiful tables this time of year, in fact I almost love the tablescapes even more than the hazelnut pear stuffing! (almost)


I made a tag treatment added to golden pumpkins for this years place settings. I started with a simple white tag, and swiped them with a gold gelatto crayon, let dry and add a touch of gilding to each tag. A clear "give thanks" sticker was applied once dry. I attached them to a glittered acorn with a bow of jute twine, and inserted them into the pumpkin. Elegant, simple, and quick! 


Tomorrow, my family table will sparkle and shine with these gilded pumpkins and tags! 

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute and festive.