Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Christmas Tubes by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Certainly fall is in the air, though Christmas is soon to be too! Perhaps for some it already is?! ;) 


So today I'm sharing some simple and fun Christmas tubes. You can easily fill these tubes with a number of things...from candies to money and lip gloss to stickers, the possibilities are endless! 


I started by wrapping my tubes with some SRM vinyl. Which, I simply just did a little measuring to make sure everything would wrap nicely. Afterwards, I added some fun patterned paper around the middle of the tube. And to finish things off, I used a white punched piece and added a sticker to it. Nice and easy, yeah?!...

SRM Stickers supplies used:

SRM Red Gloss Vinyl

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see y'all soon! 

1 comment:

cm said...

Such pretty, festive tubes, Shelly; a wonderful way to add jazz and pizzazz to little gifts!
~carol