Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Textured Thank You Card by Samantha



Hello! Samantha here today to share a textured thank you card. When it comes to card making, I tend to lean towards clean and simple designs.


I've found that adding texture to clean and simple cards really gives them that extra WOW factor. Today I'll show how you can use SRM's embossed kraft bags to add texture to a card. 


For this card, all you need is some card stock in whatever colors you like (I chose black and aqua), an embossed kraft bag (I chose the chevron 4x6 kraft bag), We've Got Your Stickers ThanksFancy Sentiment Thanks, and scalloped circle punched pieces



All you have to do is cut an embossed bag down to the right size for your card (on my card I cut the bag to 4" x 5 1/4"). It's that simple to add beautiful texture to your card. I used a white "THANKS" sticker from We've Got Your Stickers Thanks set, and used some scalloped circle punched pieces as a background for it. 



Don't forget to add a little something special to the inside of your card with a sentiment from Fancy Sentiment Thanks sticker set. It's that easy to create a clean and simple textured thank you card!

No comments: