Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloween Treat Bags by Samantha



Happy (almost) Halloween! Samantha here today with some fun Halloween treat bags that are cute and quick to make! 



I have some teenage nieces and nephews, who may be too old to trick-or-treat, but I still love dropping a little something off for them. Being the crazy aunt has some perks! SRM's embossed kraft bags paired with a variety of Halloween stickers make for a super easy way to package up a little candy for them (or anyone you want to treat this Halloween). 



I chose the 4 x 6 chevron embossed bag, but there are a ton of fun ones to choose from! For decorating my bag, I chose the Halloween Take 2 Stickers By the DozenTrick or Treat Stickers by the DozenHalloween We've Got Your Border, and Halloween Stitches stickers. 




What really makes these bags quick and easy is that creating the Happy Halloween tag takes all of 30 seconds. 



I simply took an orange "Happy Halloween" sticker and a black "Happy Halloween" sticker from Halloween Take 2 Stickers By the Dozen, stuck them back to back, and punched holes through them. It's really that simple! I finished them up with a little black twine to hold everything closed. I added my sticker choices to the front and back side of the bags to make them treat ready. 



Do you have anyone you like to make special Halloween treats for? These Halloween treat bags will make the perfect packaging! 

No comments: