Friday, October 7, 2016

Happy Fall by Tanya


Hello everyone!  Tanya here today to share a sweet fall gift idea with you.  Fall has to be my favorite season of the year and I love creating and sharing small gifts to celebrate this wonderful, colorful time of the year. I really love the way this one turned out:


Doesn't that make you ready for Fall?


I started with the 6 X 4.5 inch Kraft Box.  After assembling my box, I inked up the edges with brown ink. Next, I cut panels of printed paper just slightly smaller than the sides and top of my box. I inked up those edges also and used a one inch circle die to create the notch on the front panel. I stamped the word "happy" onto the front panel in brown ink using the BIG Birthday stamp set.


After adhering all the panels, I wrapped this fabulous burlap ribbon around my box (I love the texture it adds).  Next I added the word "Fall" and those pump pumpkins that I cut out on my Silhouette.


I love the size of this Kraft Box!  My full sized candle, a tube of lotion and a small hand sanitizer all fit perfectly! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day and I'll see you soon.
 

2 comments:

byAnnette said...

Very Very Cute!
Burlap is perfect!
Recipient will love it!!
{I know I would ;o) }

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful gift box!!