Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Halloween Treat Bag by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Today, I'm sharing a little Halloween treat bag with you! 


I was staring at some glassine bags and thought it would be fun to add some texture to it. After a little bit of thinking, I thought using a stencil and embossing paste would be fun! :) 


I started with my bags and added my stencil over it and then the embossing paste. Afterwards I let them dry. Once done, I started on my little tags. Which I did some die cutting with and then simply placed a sticker on top. 


Once having all my bags and tags done, I filled each bag with a few candies and a few little stickers. To finish things off, I folded the top of my bag and used a mini staple to add my tag. Simple and fun, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day and see y'all soon! 

SRM Stickers supplies used:

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Totally love these Shelly.. awesome designing..

~amy~ said...

Such fun treat bags!

Lisa Lara said...

These are cool treat bags Shelly. I love the embossing paste on them.