Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Birthday Plans Gift Set by Amber


Hello SRM Sticker fans! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun Birthday/Thank You ensemble. Store bought birthday invitations and Thank you gifts can be so expensive these days so I thought it would be fun to create and share some I created with my craft supplies.


I created these two Birthday invites using fun patterned paper, a printable invitation I found on Pinterest HERE, SRM Stickers Birthday Plans Clear Stamp Set, coordinating washi tape, pink enamel dots, and mini gold staples. I printed the invitations I found on Pinterest onto some patterned paper from Pink Paislee and jazzed them up with the craft supplies I pulled out ahead of time from my stash. The invitations I printed had this colorful chevron pattern at the bottom which didn't match my color scheme so I covered it up with a strip of patterned paper. After adding my patterned paper strip and embellishments I still thought the invitations looked a little plain so I pulled out a new planner stamp set from SRM Stickers called Birthday Plans and stamped some of the adorable little Birthday images down the left side. Planner stamps are always great for little projects like this. If you don't want to print your invitations like I did SRM Stickers offers some fun clear invitation stickers in the shop HERE.



Love all the fun icons on this stamp!  And that "hooray!" was perfect for my mini card!
I created this cute little matching Thank You gift with one of SRM's Clear Mini Boxes along with the same patterned paper I used for my invites, pink ribbon, and a square Thank You sticker from SRM's Sentiment/Thank You sticker sheet. Of course what is a Thank you gift with out some kind of fun treat. I filled my little treat box some mini sweet candies but you could add any kind of home made treat. Easy peasy right? 


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thanks for visiting! 

SRM Sticker Supplies


1 comment:

James Brown said...

I get many information about the wtf smart sticker and i appreciate your work.
iphone wall sticker