Thursday, October 13, 2016

October Planner Pages by Shantaie


I am a planner. True story. 
I am not organized by nature and work quite hard work to keep track of my daily and weekly tasks...well I don't work hard anymore because planners keep me on track and more productive than I ever thought I was possible of. 


I used to keep a "to do list" with lines and line of things to do {more busy work than actual productivity} There are tons of planners, and articles on how to use planners, I have read more than my share of them,  but......I have a secret to confess. I have not made my planners fun or used my creative supplies before now!!! { I know!!!!} 


How is it possible that a long time paper crafter like me has resisted this awesome creative outlet? Fear. I was kind of intimidated by the idea of pairing my super structured planner with fun and art. {trembles in her chair}


This is my very first attempt, and although I could have reworked it to be perfect for this assignment, I chose to show you how easy it is, and even though I'm not a pro page planner designer just yet, I'm still super happy with it!!!




How is it possible that a long time paper crafter like me has resisted this awesome creative outlet? Fear. 
I was kind of intimidated by the idea of pairing my super structured planner with fun and art. {trembles in her chair} This is my very first attempt, and although I could have reworked it to be perfect for this assignment, I chose to show you how easy it is, and even though I'm not a pro page planner designer just yet, I'm still super happy with it!!!



I am totally committed to using my SRM planner stamps every week, and I can't wait to share my pages with you in the future!!!!! 

Planner stamps, SRM stickers, and LePlume markers made my page quick, fun, and useful.  Here's a list of the SRM stickers and stamps I used: 

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Susan. I really enjoy all the great inspiration here on the SRM Blog, and I know that the store carries SO many wonderful products. I'm just concerned, however, that word isn't getting out enough about SRM, its products, and how wonderful the store really is. I also notice there aren't a lot of comments being left on the blog posts. Just a suggestion, but....you might want to consider starting to do monthly challenges just to build interest in SRM. I wish you the best, and I do stop back by often. I wish you great things moving forward.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com