Wednesday, October 5, 2016

8 x 8 Calendar by Tobi


Hi there. It's Tobi here with a quick calendar project. Now, you might be thinking, how can a calendar be "quick"? Well... hehehe... If you only do one month at a time it is!! One reason I got away from scrapbooking is it took me too darn long to finish a layout - and that's when I moved to other, smaller things.

Which brings me to my calendars! I like to do one month at a time, that way I have a pretty calendar all the time, and because I'm doing it throughout the year, I'm constantly changing products and techniques. AND let's face it, it's quick and easy just doing one month!!


I used a whole bunch of SRM goodies on this month! 
An important aspect (for me) when doing a calendar is to get the right patterned papers for the month. These are some old Cosmo Cricket papers I've been hoarding and they are perfect for fall!



I added a whole bunch of stickers to the right panel like a kind oflist. Then to the left are some stamped leaves on grey card stock. 


I don't have a lot planned for October yet (besides a quick trip down to Hong Kong) and a Hallowe'en party, but I'm sure I'll fill it up with more Planner Icon stickers soon! 

That's all for now! Thanks for joining me today. 

Supplies used: 
8 x 8 Calendar

No comments: