Thursday, October 6, 2016

2017 Desk Calendar by Melanie


Hello! Melanie here today to share one of my favorite things -- SRM Calendar stickers! They are so cute and perfect . . . and I love calendars :)

I used the 2017 Decorative Mini Calendars to put together this desk calendar I can use at work. 


Having something small and as a quick reference is very handy for me. And if it is cute, it is an extra bonus!


For each month I used 3x4 inch cards (I have a TON of these in my stash). Then I added the calendars and an embellishment.


The SRM Sticker Stitches worked beautifully to add a finishing touch. They come in several different colors to add a fun pop to your projects.


I used my binding machine and 1/2" coils to connect each of the month pages together. Because it fans out, it sits really nicely on it's own.


This calendar is for me . . . but I can definitely see myself making more for gifts :)

Enjoy your day!

No comments: