Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Thank You Annette!!


Today we are celebrating an end and a beginning!  Sad to let you know that Annette Allen, who has been on our team for the past 2 years, is moving on to new adventures.  But she assures me that she will continue to use and love her SRM!  So I will be featuring her in our Flickr Fridays from time to time or maybe even as a guest designer. :)

I have loved working with Annette.  She is so talented and such a wonderful person… so energetic and can do.  We have been blessed to have her with us. 

Here's a card from Annette that's all about celebration and she's used a SRM Doily as the base for her stamped creations.  If you look closely at Annette's work, you will often find one of her favorite SRM products. 



Thank you Annette!  
We love you and know that we will be seeing you soon! 

XOXO 
Susan 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card by Annette! Sad to see her go!

Annette Allen said...

Thank you so much for having me Susan.. It has been my pleasure. You are an amazing person and so glad to call you my friend.. Forever an SRM Stickers Fan.. :)