Monday, May 16, 2016

Graduation Card by Christine


Graduations are right around the corner and SRM Stickers has stickers that are perfect for customizing your cards to fit the colors of your school!  Christine joining you today with a quick graduation card using Graduation Stickers by the Dozen and the Year of Memories/2016 stickers. With these two sets you can easily make a whole bunch of graduation cards to take along to each party!


The stickers are clear and black so they work perfectly for personalizing with things like or sequins, cardstock, or even some Sticker Stitches!


I added the biggest 2016 I could in the center and at an angle to up the whimsy!


The Stickers by the Dozen make it easy to add lots of caps to the card.  I used a circle punch to punch it out so I didn't have to try to place my sticker to precisely.

We're looking forward to seeing what cards and treats you are making for the grads in your life!



No comments: