Monday, May 2, 2016

Faith ● Hope ● Love Bible Journaling by Shannon


Good morning, Shannon here, sharing some bible journaling with you today. SRM has some great products for documenting your faith. There's stickers, stamps and pens, just to name a few. I'm sharing a page I created using some watercolors, markers, a LePen and SRM stamps. 

I repeated the cross symbol you see here, to build up the verse I was concentrating on. I am trying to catch up to the current date, but as with all things, I am not perfect, and I have to remember there is no wrong or right way to journal in my bible. 



SRM has an excellent stamp set for this very thing. The stamp set is called "Words of Faith", it's your favorite things about SRM Stickers in the form of a stamp! You can see the crosses, which is one of images available on the sheet and you can also see the words at the top (faith●hope●love●faith) as well. I shadow stamped the words with a watery red, this gave some depth and dimension to the page.  


I used a black Le Pen to outline the verse, add "stitches" and the date. You'll also see the book/chapter/verse documented with the black Le Pen as well. I used a thicker pen I had on hand to journal the words. I used a red Le Pen to fill in the heart. 


Here is a close up to the crosses, I used an ombre ink pad to stamp the crosses, I wanted it to fill airy and watery. When I begin my pages, I often never know where they will lead me, I definitely wanted it to lend to a dreamy, muted feel, yet have presence. 


One more quick close up of the stamps for you, SRM stamps are so amazing to work with, they leave clean, crisp images on your pages. 


Thank you for letting me share with you! Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing. i love it