Thursday, May 5, 2016

I Chose You - Bible Journaling by Shannon


Good morning! I hope this post finds you well.  It's me Shannon sharing another bible journaling journey with you. Something I want to point out to you as you'll probably be seeing more and more bible inspired posts here at SRM, there is no wrong or right way to begin. You may feel intimidated or overwhelmed, maybe you don't know where to begin? It all starts with a single step, like any journey. 

My first entry in my bible looks nothing like the one you'll see in this post, I was terrified that I would ruin it, but friends, you can't ruin something that you're on out of pure inspiration. Some of your entries will be simple, some of them will be complex. You are going to find that every entry will be driven by a different reason each time. 

I used SRM Little Borders (in Black and White)Clear Stamps in Words of FaithLe Pens and Sticker Stitches as I worked on my page.

Here is a close up of some of the detail in the stamps that I used to stamp inside the hearts:






As you do your Bible Journaling, do not force yourself to journal, if you're not feeling it, walk away and come back to it, this isn't any kind of contest, this is your personal spiritual journey, or your personal time to get to know God better.  Here are the SRM products that I used on this page.  Look closely and you will see how each of these stamps, stickers and pens have been woven together to create my page.



I can't tell you enough how SRM has so many options for you to make your bible journaling pages spectacular....and I am sure you can look forward to many new exciting options in the future! I hope that you will share your Bible Jounaling using SRM products on our Flickr. 




3 comments: