Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Spring Gardening Mason Jar by Juliana


Hello all! Juliana here with you today to share a spring themed project using the new SRM Stickers Patterned Vinyl. I used three of the new colors to create a trio of Spring Gardening Mason Jar Gifts. These would make a perfect gift for Mother's Day and they are really quite easy to create.



Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut a butterfly from each of the different vinyl colors and then adhered it to the front of the jar. 


Next, I tied a small metal garden charm to the top of the jar using a piece of burlap ribbon.


To attach the silk flower to the lid, I carefully poked a hole in the top of the lid.  I then cut off the stem, leaving about a 1/2 inch and stuck the flower into the hole.


To add to the gift, I filled each jar with several packets of seeds in a variety of flowers and herbs.


And here are closeups of the 3 different jar I created.  




I think this would make a fabulous Mother's Day gift and it would certainly be perfect for all the gardeners out there!

HUGS!
Juliana

No comments: