Monday, May 30, 2016

Bible Journaling with Christine


It is so relaxing to do Bible Journaling during stressful times!  I love searching for a verse to create with that hits home!  My family is currently packing up for an out of state move and there's a whole lot of trusting in the Lord happening.  So Jeremiah 17:7 felt like the perfect verse to capture my mood and serve as a reminder as I open up my Bible!


I like to journal on some sturdy cardstock and insert it by the verse in the Bible - I know lots love to do the margins - I just have a different approach :)


After creating my background using watercolor paints, I used a combination of stickers and stamps to write out the verse.  The Big Faith stamp supplied both the word "Blessed" and my stitching border.


I used the Words of Faith Stamp set for my crosses.  The solid black hearts come from the Life is Good stamp set and the others are punched out of patterned paper.  I have to mention how great the Black Le Pen is for this type of project - I used it for all my outlining and it works beautifully!


We've got a ton of new Bible Journaling stamps coming your way soon so be sure to stay tuned to see their release!

No comments: