Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mermaid Heat Transfer Bag by Shantaie


Hi! How are you today? Feeling a little summery yet? Me too!
I've been having fun playing with some black heat transfer vinyl and 
linen bagsto make these splashy mermaid treat bags.


I love this mermaid cut found on the Silhouette store, and decided to alter it, by only using the tail portion of the design, "splashing into the water" was what I was going for! I cut the design into heat transfer vinyl and ironed it onto the bag with a dry hot iron. I wanted a bit of color so I pulled out a green and a blue glimmer mist, and sprayed fairly generously! :) 


I also added a few little heat transfer gems, and glued on some half back pearls. In the top corner A small glass bottle filled with sandy hued glitter, and a rope bow are just the cherry on top!  Dive right in and fill the bag with candy, a strand of pearls or some fabulous beach waves hair products to give as a summer gift! 

I'm Shantaie and I appreciate, you stopping in to take a look at todays fun heat transfer vinyl project.   If you love vinyl, drop by our vinyl Facebook group and see what other people are doing with their vinyl and be sure to share your vinyl projects with us!




4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the linen bag, and the heat transfer is a fabulous idea. Great job with wonderful creativity!
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Trista @ Trista Ree Creates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is adorable! What a creative way to decorate the canvas bag.