Friday, May 13, 2016

Birthday Wishes - Day #4


I'm always looking a great ideas for birthday cards.  You just can't have too many birthday cards on hand.  When my team surprised me with all the beautiful cards that I've been featuring this week on the blog, many of them sent the card on to me.  What a wonderful surprise it was! 

First up we share with you a dreamy card from Shantaie Fowler.  She has used so many different materials on this layered card.  I simply love it!  From SRM she used the Happy Birthday Fancy Sentiment, some Sticker Stitches, twine, some white lace and some floral ribbon too!  


And here's a beautiful card from Stacey Schaefer who used a Jane's Doodles Wise Owl stamp along with a clear Happy Birthday sticker, a silver doily, punched pieces and some twine.  Gorgeous! 



Thanks for joining us in our Birthday Wishes celebration this week.  Which one is your favorite card?  Hard to choose.   

No comments: