Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wedding Box by Melanie



Spring is in the air . . . and so are weddings! In fact, I have one coming up later this month. My nephew is getting married and we are so excited for him and bride-to-be!  Melanie here to share something special I made.

With this in mind, I decorated one of SRM's adorable kraft boxes. The lace fits the width of the box perfectly and is a great way to dress it up. In addition to the lace, I added some specialty papers. Then I finished it off with amazing SRM stickers and stamps!

I love how the clear backing on SRM stickers allows them to look seamless on whatever background they are placed. It doesn't matter if it is a sentiment or border, they blend in perfectly. Also, using the border stickers from the Stickers by the Dozen Wedding set, the stickers were the perfect length to wrap two around the box.


The stamp "do everything in love" is from the Love One Another stamp set. I used a champagne colored ink to stamp it on the box for a barely-there but sparkly look. The box is topped off with a burlap tag and flower. 

This would be easy to replicate and make several for wedding favors, a small gift, or as part of table centerpieces at the festivities.

Products used:
Stickers by the Dozen/Wedding
Lace
Clear Stamp Love One Another
Kraft box

No comments: