Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mélange Labels by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie here today to share some fun, delicious Mixed Media ideas for SRM Labels by the Dozen stickers    


What paper crafter doesn't find themselves with at least a few leftover bits and pieces of paper, & odd embellishments? More often than not we have gratuitous amounts of patterned paper odds, and that one flower from a package you used for a scrapbook page.... well I have mashed all these tidbits together to make these mélange can be scooped up and added to a layout, a package or tag super quick!


 I flattened some cupcake liners, and started with a base using punched pieces in varied colors and sizes, I even made a flower from my punched pieces !  I punched circles from my patterned paper scrap stash, and topped that with labels by the dozen stickers 


I simply layered on the leftovers including a pin with a striped twine bow, and a little gold die cut that was waiting for a new home! 

Now I have a little stack of them to grace anything that needs a bit of pretty! 

Thanks for stopping in!