Thursday, May 11, 2017

Graduation Cards by Melanie


Hello! Melanie here today to share a couple of graduation cards with you. My oldest child is graduating from high school this year (*sigh*). I went with her school colors of dark red and black for the cards.


SRM has several great graduation sticker options. I used the following:
Black Lace
The bottom layer of the card is actually some polka dot tissue paper. I love how it has a playful look and adds a little texture to the card. Then I layered some Black Lace for more texture and a border sticker on the tissue paper.


Next I used a dark red cardstock to mat graduation sentiments to layer on the lace. I finished off the cards with one more border sentiment.

By using the same basic structure for both cards, they came together quickly. SRM stickers made it easy to vary the look of the cards, yet keep the process simple.

1 comment:

Marcus Barrett said...

elegant creations for graduating folks out there the stickers make it more possible.