Friday, May 5, 2017

Birthday and Thank You Cards by Amber


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, I have two cards today to share using two different styles of clear sentiment stickers and a mini stamp from SRM's Just Believe clear stamp set. 


For my first card I used one of the extra large round Birthday sentiment from the Fancy Sentiment/Birthday sticker sheet, a little butterfly stamp from the Just Believe stamp set, and paired them with some patterned paper from Pink Paislee.


I created a cute little border around my sentiment with the little butterfly stamp. I stamped little butterfly image multiple times, along the two edges of my patterned paper and then onto some white cardstock. I fussy cut the butterflies out of the white cardstock, colored them, added some mini clear sequins to their wings, and adhered them right over the first set I stamped along the two edges of my patterned paper. 


For my second card I used one of the "Thank You" stickers from the Stickers By The Dozen/Thank You sticker sheet and paired it with some gray and yellow patterned paper from Close To My Heart. 


I created this fun over sized flower with some yellow cardstock and a gray brad. I die cut seven circles out of a piece of yellow cardstock, three large ones, two medium ones, and two little ones. Once I had all my circles die cut I wrinkled them up in my hands, unwrinkled them, stacked them from large to small, and added a little gray brad to the center of them to hold them in place. Once I had m brad in place you can wrinkle them a little more and form the flower they way you want. I added my finished flower to my yellow card base right next to my sentiment. 

SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: