Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Soccer Layout by Samantha



Hello! Samantha here today to share a soccer layout using lots of SRM stickers. 


One of the best things to me about SRM stickers is that you can mix and match them. I made a soccer layout, but used lots of non-sporting stickers too!


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a large star from a white piece of 12 x 12 card stock. I then backed the negative space with some soccer themed patterned paper. 


 I used the soccer word and soccer ball stickers from Take 2: Stickers by the Dozen Soccer to create a line across the layout that draws your eye to the photo. 


I used a flag shaped sticker from Labels by the Dozen Made By to create a journaling tag. Instead of traditional journaling, I added the soccer season (spring) with a sticker from Live Life Calendar Years and the year (2017) with a sticker from Year of Memories 2017.   I decided my layout needed a little something more, so I used a ruler and black Marvy Le Plume Marker to create a border around the whole page. 


 Layering stickers from lots of sticker sheets is a great way to create embellishments for any layout, not just a soccer layout. Do you like to mix and match your stickers? 
 

1 comment:

Shylaashree said...

the layout is awesome samantha