Friday, May 26, 2017

Chore Board by Melanie


Hello!  Melanie here today with something I made to simplify chores around my house.  I saw this frame with chicken wire at the craft store a few months ago and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it ;)  My kids are usually pretty good about doing chores when I ask them. Every once in awhile though an extra incentive is helpful. So I put this chore board together.


The SRM Labels by the Dozen/Black and White were perfect to write the chores on. I matted each label on cardstock then clipped it with the incentive to the wire.




Different incentives work for my kids--cash, gift cards, candy, gum . . .let me know if you have more ideas :)


I had so much fun creating this and my kids love the idea too!  
Around my house we call that a Win-Win!

1 comment: