Friday, December 15, 2017

Joy Ornaments by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today I'm sharing some simple Christmas ornaments with you! I think these would be great special gift for someone, too! :)


I kept things very simple. I started with die cutting my snowflakes in three different sizes. For the smallest snowflake I used a silver glitter cardstock and the two bigger ones white cardstock. After, assembled them together. 


Once done, I added my SRM sticker to the center. In this case, joy. I only added my sticker to one side and left the backside showing on the silver glitter snowflake. After, I punched a hole at the top of my snowflake and added some jute twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Also, giving this special gift to someone, you can easily pop them into a patterned glassine bag! ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers products:


No comments: