Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Kraft Gift Bags by Giorgia


Hello from Susan!  We have so many wonderful Christmas ideas that I decided to double up on blog posts so we are doing 2 posts today.  The first one was a 12:01 AM and this one is at 12:01 PM!  Still plenty of time to create this fun idea from Giorgia Rossini! 


----------------

Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here today with you to share a Christmas packaging that's perfect for last minute gift wrapping. I love to create handmade packaging and with SRM bags and stickers it is really quick and easy.  I love SRM kraft bags, they are so versatile and you can decorate them in so many different ways!



Here you can see my gifts: handmade bookmarks (with SRM Stickers!) - I will tell you soon in another post how to make them too, so stay tuned for it - and a mini candy cane. These are for my colleagues.I gathered all my SRM Christmas themed supplies and started having fun! 



I decided to use Stickers By The Dozen/Christmas. I wrapped the strips of stickers all around the bag creating a decoration. To close the bag I fold the top and add the round stickers. I decorated the stickers with a twine bow.
I created two similar bags: by changing the position and colors of stickers and twine here they are two cute bags. 



And you? How do you wrap your small Christmas presents? I would love to see it!
Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia



SRM products used