Monday, December 25, 2017

Holiday Cheer by Michele


Good morning!  
Michele here! It is hard to believe that Christmas already here! 
I stamped this card and colored it with Copics. I added some fun details with a White Gel Reminisce Pen! I drew stripes on the present and cute polka dots on the little girl's dress. 

This card would be fun to give to anyone during the holiday season.  There's 
still time to create it! :).


I added a bit of glitter too for some holiday sparkle!
I tied pink/white twine vertically with a couple of matching jingle bells.  As a final touch I adhered a sentiment from the Stickers by the Dozen/Gingerbread Man.  


Thank you for stopping by today!!  And have a very merry Christmas from all of us at SRM Stickers.  

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!
Merry Christmas