Monday, December 18, 2017

Wrap it Up by Jenn



Hello friends Jenn here! How's all the Christmas preparations going? If you are like me time has gotten away from you and before you knew it Christmas has become just days away. I am here today to share a few fun ways to wrap up gifts for the holidays.

Idea #1: 

To begin I wrapped my gift in kraft wrap, then used a white dolie and attached it to the corner using some adhesive. I thought a stamped to and from using the   stamp set would be a super cute rustic touch. To finish the packaging and pull a little color into the gift I used simple red jute twine. There you have it a super simple rustic gift wrap idea.


Idea #2: 

For this idea it works best to cut your kraft paper to the size of your gift prior to wrapping, so the stamped images are positioned in the right spot and it is obviously much easier to stamp flat. I used the large sentiments stamp Merry and Bright stamp set. Using a red and green ink I stamped the words Merry and Bright on a diagonal for a fun all over pattern. I love using these adorable to from tags on the   sticker page. I stuck the sticker to some leftover kraft paper and fussy cut around to create a tag. For the final finishing touch I used a little black and white bakers twine to pull it all together.


Idea #3 

The last idea I will leave you with today is a very sweet romantic packaging idea. I first wrapped my gift once again with kraft paper....if you haven't guess yet I love this stuff!! I attached some gorgeous 4inch lace around the top of the package and added a gold bow. Using the to from tags I once again stuck it to a scrap of kraft paper, fussy cut and punched to add a 3 dimensional tag.



 I love how eyes light up when they see beautifully decorated packages, it makes the gift inside just a little more meaningful. I hope this gives you a few more quick very simple ways to be creative in your gift giving this holiday season!

Supplies Used:

DoiliesBakers Twine, Red Jute Twine, Merry and Bright Stamp set, Pray Journal Repeat Stamp set, 4" x 10" white lace, Labels by the Dozen Christmas Greetings
SaveSave

No comments: