Monday, December 18, 2017

Stocking Stuffers with the Magic Wand Tubes by Christine


Hello from Susan!  We have so many wonderful Christmas ideas that I decided to double up on blog posts so we are doing 2 posts today.  The first one was a 12:01 AM and this one is at 12:01 PM!  Still plenty of time to create this amazing idea from Christine Meyer. 

----------------

Christine joining you today with a stocking stuffer idea that anyone, young or old, is sure to love!  I've been looking at the Magic Wand Tubes for awhile and longing to fill them with skittles or M & M's - Christmas seemed like the perfect time to do just that.  


These were super easy to put together with the help of some vinyl, punched pieces, and stickers by the dozen!  


I used red vinyl and silver vinyl cut into 1/4" strips and wrapped them around the tubes to mimic the look of candy canes. 


Punched Pieces in multiple sizes and colors took the lead in decorating.  I then topped them off with Christmas Stickers by the Dozen.  Here's a video walking you thru how I put these together!


Thanks for joining me today - have fun with your holiday crafting!

No comments: