Thursday, December 28, 2017

Winter Fun with SRM Vinyl by Shanna


Hello SRM friends, Shanna here today with some wintery-fun!  


Nothing brings forth the pictures of winter more than fluffy white snow....Small problem at my house though....I live in California!!  Snow is not generally seen at my house, and traveling to the snow is not impossible, but not always practical.  I have seen some ideas floating around the internet and decided to capitalize on them with my own twist! The end result was this fun, personalized, giggle- inducing indoor snowball fight kit!  


I loved using the SRM vinyl to design the bucket just how I wanted it... Fonts and me have an ongoing affair ( there is NO such thing as "too many"!) and I love how this script font adds a bit of whimsy!


 The "snowballs" are simple pom-poms made out of fluffy soft yarn I found at my local craft store.  


Materials Used:
Silhouette Cameo
Galvanized Bucket (or container of choice)
White Yarn of choice (here is what I used)
Pom-Pom maker (makes life WAY easier!)

Who doesn't dream of throwing a snowball or two at your loved ones??  LOL  Everyone gets to stay warm and dry at the same time!  

Hope you enjoyed my project, let me know if you have any questions! 
 Have a Merry Christmas, and a fabulous New year everyone!  

Until next time,
Shanna

No comments: