Thursday, October 8, 2015

Halloween Mason Jars & Coasters by Juliana


Hello SRM Friends! It's Juliana here today and anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Halloween. I especially love to decorate for Halloween and this year I'm getting ready for our annual Halloween Costume party. As part of this years decorations, I thought it would be fun to dress up some mason jars and coasters with the fantastic SRM Stickers Vinyl and Patterned Vinyl!

SRM Stickers Blog - Halloween Mason Jars & Coasters #vinyl #patternedvinyl #halloween #masonjars #altered #DIY #digitalcutfiles

I started with a set of coaster that I found at my local craft store. I began by painting the edges of each coaster black. Once the paint was dry, I cut a piece of the Patterned Vinyl in either Black Stripes or Black Chevron to just slightly larger than the size of each coaster. I then removed the backing paper, adhered the vinyl to the coaster and then trimmed away the excess vinyl.

To further decorate each coaster,  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out some Halloween images that I designed from the SRM Matte Black Vinyl and adhered them to the center of each coaster.

SRM Stickers Blog - Halloween Mason Jars & Coasters #vinyl #patternedvinyl #halloween #masonjars #altered #DIY #digitalcutfiles

I used these same Halloween images to decorate the mason jars.

SRM Stickers Blog - Halloween Mason Jars & Coasters #vinyl #patternedvinyl #halloween #masonjars #altered #DIY #digitalcutfiles

For those of you are interested in making your own set of Halloween coasters or mason jars, I'm sharing the Halloween Icons digital cut file with you. Feel free to download it and create your own Halloween Decorations using SRM Stickers awesome vinyl!


SRM Stickers Blog - Halloween Mason Jars & Coasters #vinyl #patternedvinyl #halloween #masonjars #altered #DIY #digitalcutfiles

Thanks so much for stopping by today and we can't wait to see how you use SRM Stickers Vinyl to decorate your house for Halloween this year!

HUGS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your mason jars and coasters. They are creepy beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful crafty day.

Fikreta said...

THIS IS GREAT

cghundley said...

Super cool and thanks
for the free file!
Carla from Utah