Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Burlap & Lace Christmas Stocking by Juliana


Hello SRM Fans, it's Juliana here. Christmas is coming soon, and I don't know about you, but I'm getting in the mood to start my Christmas crafting projects. This year, SRM Stickers has made it super easy to decorate with their awesome new Burlap Stockings! These stocking are 17 inches long and 7 inches wide, so they will hold all kinds of goodies.  I see some fun SRM Containers being decorated in the near future and being used to fill this stocking.

To dress up my stocking I adhered a length of the 4" White Lace to the cuff of the stocking. I then used a liquid glue to attach a piece of Gold Shimmer Baker's Twine to the top and bottom seam of the cuff.

SRM Stickers Blog - Burlap & Lace Christmas Stocking by Juliana - #stocking #burlap #christmas #lace #shimmer #gold #twine #lace #DIY

To further decorate my stocking,  I added a gold foiled star and wire word. I love the little bit of shine these embellishments add while still keeping the overall design clean and trendy!

SRM Stickers Blog - Burlap & Lace Christmas Stocking by Juliana - #stocking #burlap #christmas #lace #shimmer #gold #twine #lace #DIY

So how will you be decorating your SRM Sticker Burlap Stocking? We can wait to see what you create and share with us!
HUGS!

No comments: