Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October Planner Pages/Calendar by Juliana (and bonus card)


Hello SRM Fans! It's Juliana here with you today and I'm sharing how I've used the SRM Stickers 8x8 Calendar to create my version of a planner. I recently realized that I needed a better way to keep track of some of my DT assignments, along with other important events and activities. Although this project is for October, the idea can work for you throughout the year!

As I was trying to come up with a system that would work for me, I remembered having an 8x8 calendar from SRM Stickers. When I pulled it out, I knew it was just the right size for what I needed. I truly believe you have to find a system that works for you. Some of us have more activities, meetings and appointments in our lives than others, so I encourage you to check out your options and figure out what will work best for you. 

SRM Stickers Blog - October Planner Pages/Calendar by Juliana - #planner #calendar #october #halloween #months #numbers #stickers #DIY

Now, when it comes to decorating your planner or calendar SRM Stickers has you covered! From their wonderful Calendar Month and Calendar Companion Stickers to their We've Got Your Border and Sticker Stitches, you are sure to find exactly what you need!

SRM Stickers Blog - October Planner Pages/Calendar by Juliana - #planner #calendar #october #halloween #months #numbers #stickers #DIY

For my October page, I went with a Halloween theme. Along with the SRM Stickers, I used some colored markers in colors that coordinated with my Halloween theme. It came together so quickly with the help of the awesome SRM Stickers and it has been really helpful for keeping me more organized this month. I will definitely be continuing to use this calendar and I've already started getting my November page ready to go.

So how are you using SRM Stickers in your planner? You can share them with us in the SRM Stickers Planner Sticker Fun Facebook group! We can't wait to see them!

And because I love Halloween so much, I thought to share with you this Halloween card I created using SRM's Jane's Doodles Get Candy Stamp along with clear Sentiments from SRM's Stickers by the Dozen and Sticker Stitches.  


HUGS and Happy Haunting to you all!
Juliana

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

great calendar and very cute card