Monday, October 12, 2015

October Planner Fun by Cathy


Hi everyone! Cathy here with you today sharing an October Planner page that I created with my teen daughter's planner and a ton of SRM!  I haven't jumped into the whole planner rage that is sweeping across the paper crafting industry, but thought I would give it a try with her boring old planner.  Now I am hooked, so fun and quick!  I will be creating one for myself now!  SRM has so many great stickers that the possibilities are endless and you can personalize them so easily!



I added some washi tape and layered it with a SRM border sticker for a bit more color at the bottom of the page! 


 So much fun and done in just minutes!


Here's a list of all the SRM Sticker supplies that I used!




~Cathy

--------------
And here's the WINNER of Jane's Doodles Tea Time stamp from the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Please send me your mailing address:  susan@srmpress.com 




Jill Norwood said...
Love all the wonderful sponsors for the Coffee Lovers hop! Thanks SRM! Love this sweet card!!!

1 comment: