Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Box of Halloween by Annette


Happy Day SRM Stickers Friends.
Annette Allen here with you today.


I love making little note cards and gifting them in this cute SRM Stickers Mini Boxes.  Birthdays.. Halloween..Christmas..or just fun note cards. So many ways you can fill these SRM Stickers Mini Boxes. I put in four cards but I think that you can put up to six cards inside.

For all cards I used:
Jane's Doodles: Get Candy clear stamp
The background was created with a Tim Holtz stencil.

And on this first card I used SRM's Punched Pieces (Medium Black).


Each card has the Tim Holtz stenciled background with a different image 
and border sticker.  So fun!


Which one is your favorite?



And when you are done with your mini cards, just pop them into one of SRM Stickers Mini Boxes.  Such a perfect gift!


SRM Stickers has so many fun Halloween Sticker sets you can go crazy and get creative. It is that time of year to start those fun Halloween cards.

I hope I have inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Love it!

Jill Norwood said...

Annette these are adorable! I love mini cards and the box is perfect for holding them!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute set of notecards Annette! Love the packaging too. That little witch is so sweet!!