Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Teacher Shaker Card by Michele


Good morning friends!
Michele here with a card that is near and dear to my heart!
I am a 4th grade teacher and I love to recognize other teachers for the hard work and dedication they give every single day. 
My children were blessed to have some pretty remarkable educators in their lives!


I created a shaker card using oval dies and the little apple stamp from the Healthy Plans Clear Planner Stamp.   The apple was stamped repeatedly around the frame, colored in with Copics and given a coat of glossy accents.  Once it was dry, I used the White Reminisce Gel pen to add a highlight to each apple.  


I filled the center with coordinating colors!  I used the teacher sticker from the Quick Cards Back to School Stickers. 


Thank you so much for popping in today!
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Giorgia Rossini said...

Really a beautiful card, those apples seems real!