Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pretty Frame Decor by Tangii


Hello, Tangii here.  For today's project, I've taken a pretty frame that I picked up and decorated the photo part.  It would make a beautiful Christmas gift for someone special in your life!


This was super easy and lots of fun to put together!  Just a few scraps of paper, the frame and the Just Believe stamp set, the coloring medium of your choice and a couple of fun embellishments (totally optional!).


I found a piece of scrap paper that liked for the background, then stamped out several images from the Just Believe stamp set.  I colored my images in and then just fussy cut them all out.  The sentiment is stamped on a couple of dies I have.  I added a small button with twine in the middle of the larger flower for a little more texture, and all of the pieces are "popped up" with dimensional type sticky dots.


Here it is on it's new home!  It fits in beautifully!  This would be easy to swap out too, maybe make a few different panels and swap them out from time to time.  OH, by the way, the glass is behind patterned paper, so as not to smoosh the flowers, etc.  Well that's it for me, thanks for stopping by!!!

For this project I used Just Believe stamp set
Happy Crafting!